Warzone Paintball in Surat is one of the most Adventurous & Adrenaline Pumping Action Packed Sports!! And now you can experience this type of fun and adventure in this sport which is now in Surat and have adventure and action packed fun
Warzone Paintball in Surat is a sport first played in 1981 in the U.S. state of New Hampshire, in which players compete, in teams or individually, to eliminate opponents by hitting them with capsules containing paint propelled from a device called a paintball marker.
A game field is scattered with natural or artificial terrain which players use for tactical cover. Game types in paintball vary, but can include capture the flagelimination, ammunition limits, defending or attacking a particular point or area, or capturing objects of interest hidden in the playing area. Depending on the variant played, games can last from seconds to hours, or even days in scenario play.
Playing at the Paintball War Zone is not like playing paintball game in any regular paintball arena. But you actually feel as if you are a part of a war. Here you don’t get a normal paintball experience but you get an experience of being on a war front.
An Exciting blend of Strategy, Team work, Action, Adventure & Fun !!
How do you play the sport.
– Just Visitthis warzone with your team or form a team of 2-8 persons..
– Get dressed in Full ARMY attire (provided by the warzone)
– Collect your paintball gears (Loaded markers/guns, Face Mask, Chest
– Your team is on a Mission to get to the Enemy base, Capture
their flag & get back…
– So make your way through obstacles, Barriers and most impotently the opposition team firing you with paintballs, to the enemy base..
– And if you get hit… Walk out PAINTED!!
The Warzone Surat is closed during the monsoon season.