We women Love Colors;-) especially on the lips.Don’t we all Crave for those RED,Pink & offbeat Orange Lipsticks!!The Right Lipstick can set right, every glam night, every super Monday and even Magical make better those bad hair days. Here’s our list of the five amazing lipsticks that suit every Indian skin – just right for those perfect pouts. And what’s more, they’re adventurous, classic and pretty, all rolled into one. Page3Surat brings to you top 5 lipstick shades every surat girl must have
1. The Ravishing RED: One color which never goes out of fashion! Be it a party, A Dinner, A brunch you ladies can wear this red color lipstick and look like a dashing diva! Finding the perfect red lipstick holds true to the story that you have to kiss many frogs before finding your prince. So you have to try many red lipsticks to find that perfect shade of red that works for you. I myself have tried at- least Twenty odd shades of Red before settling for Rouge valentine Red, The same Shade was carried by Parineeti Chopra and this might be Parineeti’s best look yet. She was perfection personified at the Vogue Beauty Awards 2014 and bagged the title of ‘Flawless Face’. Most people prefer the cooler or neutral toned reds. But you can go work warmer shades of red as well that would work for you. And trust me, there is a shade of red for every one:)
- NYX Black Lapel Lipstick, BL169 Revamped (Rs.600)
- MAC No. 351 Mac Red,
- Lancôme, Rouge In Love Lipstick – # 185N Rouge Valentine
2. The Tangy ORANGE:
A bright orange lipstick : Some people find it difficult to pull off a bright orange lipstick. It has the ability to make your complexion sallow. I suggest that you pick the one that has a neutral undertone. You can soften the color down and use it as a coral / orange stain or you can go full on and use it as a pop of color.Orange can do wonders if you girls can sport this look with your dress, this will reflect your confidence and style both at the same time and please people noticing your lips.So go ahead and experiment& we guarantee the head turns.
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Orange Power C511
3The Tangy ORANGE :
Even if you are a fan of a soft pink lip, I suggest that you pick a brighter shade. You can just pat it on lips and use it as a stain or use the lipstick with its full intensity. This way you wouldn’t have to buy many shades of pink. One is good enough..well, not sure about that but..you know what I mean. ;)The lustrous pink lips are always in Vouge.Pink lips have played their signature amorous role in various ad campaigns and the pretty pout in the picture is an ode to gloss. With the Boujoris Candy floss Pink you to can Humm to “Pink Lips, Pink Lips Pink Lips”!
- Lakme Absolute Plump & Shine Upto 6Hr 3D Gloss, Berry Shine Plumper.
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick, Rose Neon
- NARS Lipstick – Funny Face (Semi-Matte)
4:The Perfect BEIGE:
It’s the hardest thing that find that perfect beige lipstick that would not make your look dead. But you must hunt for that shade that would work brilliant for your complexion and rather than washing out the color from your face, it adds life to your face. Almost every Indian girl wears kajal. For days when you smoke out your kajal, this lipstick is a blessing. It would balance out your whole look.For a perfect afternoon ,wear this color with a minimum of make up, you will do wonders and grab good attention.
- Deborah Milano – Glossissimo – Beige Obsession
- Maybelline Water Shine Pure Lipstick: Shade B22
5.The Royalist PURPLE:
This is One Color Not many would dare to try!!If you’re Exhausted using the fuchsia pink lipstick this summer and the cherry red all year,its time you try Something different.I Myself Prefer a purplish pink shade as the dark purple makes me look like a goth. This gorgeous pinkish purple lipstick on Rihanna & Priyanka caught my eye and so off I went looking for the perfect version for me.Purple, of course, is the color of royalty but besides that association, I really like how it stands out against Fall’s neutral color palette
- Lancome’s Rouge in Love Lipstick in Violet Coquette
- NARS Lipstick – Funny Face (Semi-Matte)
This is all we had in store for you pretty ladies out there, Try experimenting with all these Shades and look stunning. Pout out all you got and click pictures.“ Just Smile and Don’t Forget to put On Some Lipstick”